Share Library Resources with Permalinks and QR Codes
For example, put a permalink on your library webpage to give students one-click access to a new book. Or, insert a QR code into a flyer, and post it in the school lobby. Students can scan the code with their mobile device to go directly to that item's Title Details.
To access and copy a permalink or QR code to a resource:
- From a title's details page, click the Share drop-down.
Note: If you use the Simplified version of the user interface, click the Share tab.
- Use the following table to choose what you want to do:
If you want to... Then...
Share a permalink to a Title Details page
- To copy the permalink text, click Copy.
- Paste the permalink to the document or webpage.
Download a QR code
- To save a file with the QR code image, click Download.
- Insert the file into a document.
Note: Permalinks and QR codes are not available for One Search™, WebPath Express™ and Digital Resource Link resources.