Navigate Destiny Discover
You can start discovering your library's resources right from the homepage.
Note: Homepage navigation varies based on the display version selected by your school:
Use the top toolbar
Access the top toolbar from any page.
Simplified view (color scheme varies based on theme)
- Use the Main Menu to access a variety of functions, Help, or to log out.
- Use the Search bar to search for library resources.
- Access and edit your Profile.
Note: In the Simplified view, if you have appropriate permissions, you can use the Profile drop-down to access My Stuff (Checkouts, Holds, Fines, Favorites, History).
Browse Featured Content
Browse the carousels for a quick way to explore some of your library's featured resources. Depending on your view, click See All or scroll to access all the resources in a category.
Note: The carousels that appear are based on the library resources your school has and how the homepage was customized.
- Recently Added Books: Lets you view the newest 15 books that have been added to your collection.
- Popular Titles: Displays the 10 most popular books read at your school.
- Topics: Shows topics or genres (such as fairy tales, biography, sports), which you can select to perform a predefined search.
- eBooks: Includes all eBooks in your collection.
- Interactive eBooks: Shows all interactive eBooks in your collection, including Lightbox™ titles.
- Audiobooks: Includes audiobooks in your collection.
- Lightbox: Displays all
Lightbox titlesin your collection.
- Collections: Includes groups of curated resources from Collections by Destiny® that are shared with your school or district.
- Links: Includes links to One Search™ databases and custom links.