Set Up Versions and Themes
For each group of users defined in Destiny access levels, you can choose between two
- Simplified (recommended for grades K-5; contains bright colors and graphics)
- Standard (recommended for grades 6-12; traditional blue and white interface)
To assign versions and themes:
- From the Destiny Discover header, select > Admin.
- Select Display Options > Versions & Themes.
- Do one of the following:
- To update all roles: Next to Set All, select Simplified or Standard.
- To update an individual role: Next to the role(s) you want to update, select Simplified or Standard.
Note: If you use the Set All option, you can modify individual roles, as needed.
- If you selected Simplified:
- From the Theme drop-down, select one of the following: Space, Kids Outside, Aquarium, Bookfair, Technology, Sports or Gradient.
- If you want to enable Search Options, select Show Search Options.
- If you want to enable
sharing title details with a permalink or QR code, select Show Share on title details.
- Click Save.
Note: A Destiny Administrator or district user can push settings to any or all schools in your district.