View Title Information
If you find a title you want to learn more about, you can access a lot of information from its Title Details page, such as author, call number, description, reading level and related titles.
To access a resource's Title Details page, do one of the following, depending on the version of Destiny Discover you use:
- Standard (blue-themed design): From the search results or homepage ribbon, click the cover image or title link.
- Simplified (varied themes including: aquarium, space, kids outside and bookfair): Click the cover image to see some of the title's details, and then click More Details to see additional information.
From a title's details page, you can access the following options:
- Log in (if you are not already logged in)
- Add Hold/Unhold
- View or add a Rating/Review
Add to Collection
- Open (eBooks only)
- Play (Audiobooks only)
- Checkout (Follett eBooks and Follett Audiobooks only)
Note to librarians: For a title to be visible on the You May Also Like/Related Stuff ribbon:
- Explore: Find other resources with the same subject, author, curriculum tag or series (only available in Standard version of user interface).
- Copies: View the copies owned by your school or district, and their status, call number, barcode and location (only available in Standard version of user interface).
Note: You must have the appropriate permission to see copies owned by other schools in the district.
- Awards (if applicable): See a list of awards the title has received.