View Title Information
If you find a title you want to learn more about, you can access information from its Title Preview and title details pages.
To access a resource's Title Preview:
From the search results or homepage, click the cover image. Title Preview appears.
From Title Preview, you can access the following options:
- Checkout (Follett eBooks and Follett Audiobooks only)
- Play (Audiobooks only)
- Open (eBooks only)
Click to access:
- Make a wish
Add to Collection
Add to Favorites/UnFavoriteAdd to Favorites/UnFavorite
- Add to Carousel/Remove from Carousel
To access a resource's title details:
From Title Preview, click View More Details. The title details page appears.
From a title's details page, you can access the following features in addition to the options in Title Preview:
- Log in (if you are not already logged in)
- Reviews: View or add a review
- Explore: Find other resources with the same subject, author, curriculum tag, or series.
- Copies: View the copies owned by your school or district, and their status, call number, barcode, and location.
Note: You must have the appropriate permission to see copies owned by other schools in the district.
- Awards (if applicable): See a list of awards the title has received.
- Citations: Cite the resource.
- Similar Titles: Suggests up to five titles in your collection (based on the same author, subject, and series).